- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: US Dominance
New geopolitical orientation completed: What do the killings of Milosevic, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi have in common?
By Hannes Hofbauer – Strategic Culture Foundation On the 20th of October 2011, late afternoon, international news agencies reported the death of Muammar al-Gaddafi. He was killed by some rebels in his hometown Sirte, after NATO-bombs hit his convoy. Only … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, World Tagged assassination, geopolitical orientation, Geopolitics, Hannes Hofbauer, Iraq, killings of Milosevic, Libya, muammar ghadafi, murder, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Saddam Hussein, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi, serbia, Slobodan Milosevic, Strategic Culture Foundation, US Dominance, us imperialism, war crimes, Yugoslavia 1 Comment
America’s “superman exceptionalism” versus world’s many “holocausts”
The 4th Media – Editorial “Losing America’s supremacy on the global stage” would mean less human suffering at least? “The Defense Rests: America is losing its grip.” This is the “grim warning” title of the NEWSWEEK June 19th’s interview with … Continue reading
Libya; When Rats Smell A Rat.
An old proverb says: “It takes a crook to know a crook“, another one is about smelling the proverbial “rat“. The ICC has managed to combine both when declaring that it needs forensic evidence before it will drop it´s manufactured … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Opinion Tagged asia, China, christof lehmann, death of ghadafi, Dr. Christof Lehmann, European Union, Ghadafi, Ghadafi dead, global security, ICC, international law, Libya, Libya; When Rats Smell A Rat, libyan war, muammar ghadafi, NATO, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Russia, shanghai cooperation organization, US Dominance, USA Leave a comment
Russia a Force to Be Reckogned with in the Coming Years
By Dmitry Sedov – Strategic Culture Foundation It is not going to be forgotten any time soon how, at the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy in 2007, V. Putin charged the US with building a unipolar world at … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Abuse of NGO, Dmitry Sedov, Financing of NGO, Globalism, international security, International Security Conference, ISC, NATO, nato aggression, ngo´s, NGO´s and War, OSCE, Peace, Putin Speech 2007, Russia, Russia a Force to Be Reckogned with, Sedov, UN, Uni Polar World, United Nations, US Aggression, US Dominance 3 Comments