- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: US-Dollar
China and Japan Currency Swap: A Nail in The Coffin of The US Dollar Hegemony
China and Japan Currency Swap: A Nail in The Coffin of The US Dollar Hegemony INTRODUCTION By Horace Campbell. On 25 December 2011, the government of Peoples Republic of China and Japan unveiled plans to promote direct exchange of their … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Economy, Northern America, World Tagged ASEAN, bretton woods institutions, Chiang Mai Initiative, China, CMI, CMIM, east asian nations, economy, euro, financial crisis, Global Reserve Currency, Gulf Cooperation Council, Horace Campbell, IMF, Japan, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, rembimbi, RMB, the 4th media, US-Dollar, Yen-Yuan 1 Comment
Peter Schiff – There will be a lot of pain.
In this month’s MATTERHORN INTERVIEW, the US-American investment broker, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff talks with German journalist Lars Schall about the failed policies of the U.S. Federal Reserve; the unsustainable American consumer economy; his expectations for the gold … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Northern America, Opinion, World Tagged Bernanke, business, Dollar Collapse, economy, federal Reserve Bank, fiat currencies, finance and economics, Finance Capital, global economy, global financial crisis, gold, Gold Standard, International Currency Market, Lars Schall, nsnbc, Peter Schiff, Petro Dollar, real-estate, Reserve banking System, US-Dollar Leave a comment