- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: United Nations
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention.
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention. Full text of Syrian Foreign Minister al-Moallem’s speech Mr. Vuk Jeremic President of the 67th session of the General Assembly, Excellences, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like … Continue reading
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
Italian Peace Movement Criticizes Report of International Commission on Syria. Marinella Correggia of the Italian “No-War Network – Roma“, criticizes the recent report by the Independent International Commission of Inquiry (CoI), mandated by the UN Human Rights Council for lacking … Continue reading
The Independent Kosovo: Gangland Spills Savagery Worldwide (II) Part 1 By Anna Filmonova – (Strategic Culture Foundation) – A feature common to the serial outbreaks of unrest in the course of the Arab Spring and the conflicts in the post-Yugoslavian … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (4/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 3/4) Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. The South China Sea: How could Soros and the International Crisis Group let a perfectly good … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (3/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 4/4) By Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. Common Denominators in US/NATO Subversion Strategies and the Institutionalization of Irregular Warfare and Subversion. There … Continue reading