- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: UAE
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions In a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the Chairman of the UN Security Council on the support provided by … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged Al Qaeda, Annan, anti terrorism operations, Arab League, CIA in Syria, counter-insurgency, Israel, Middle East, Mossad in Syria, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Politics, Resolutions against Terrorism, salafists, Saudi Arabia, Security Council, six point plan, state sponsored terrorism, Syrian Foreign and Expatriates Ministry, Syriaonline, Turkish Intelligence in Syria, UAE, UN, unconventional warfare, United Nations, UNSC, US state department, us treasury department, war on syria 1 Comment
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting.
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc – Last Friday delegates of good and well 100 Arab, Western, and mainly Western-Allied nations met in Paris under the umbrella of the “Friends of … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged christof lehmann, Clinton threatens Russia and China, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Friends of Syria, GCC, Georgia, global security, Hillary Clinton, Iran, Iznogood, Mercenary Armies, mercenary army, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Paris, Politics, Qatar, rumsfeld, Sanctions, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Syria Elections, Syrian Ministers, Syrian Opposition Party, Syrian Unity Government, UAE, united arab emirates, war on syria, Wider Middle East 3 Comments
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria”, from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E.
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria” from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E. By Christof Lehmann – NATO Special Forces and NATO-Allied Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brothers, also called “The Free Syrian Army” intensify their campaign of … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News, Opinion Tagged Al Houla, Arab Spring, Berlin, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Fascism, Friends of Syria, Germany, global security, imperialism, international terrorism, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, state sponsored terrorism, UAE, united arab emirates, war crimes, war on syria, zionism 7 Comments
Oil Subsidy Saga: A Harbinger of Nigerian Arab Spring ?
Sulaimon Olanrewaju reports on the factors responsible for variations in petroleum products pricing system among Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) member countries. It seems that for citizens of member countries of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), it … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Economy Tagged Big Oil, ENOC, Ibekwe Alexander, Libya, muammar ghadafi, Nigeria, Nigerian Arab Spring, Nigerian Oil, NIORDC, nsnbc-nsnbc-nsnbc, Oil, Oil Production, OPEC, Saga, Saudi Arabia, UAE 2 Comments