- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Transitional National Counsil
Humanitarian Disaster in Libya.
The U.N. Resolution 1973 on Libya, to be enforced by NATO and “a coalition of the willing” read Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, et al. could only pass, because NATO diplomats succeeded in convincing initial opponents of the enforcement of a … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Bani Walid, Brasil china, christof lehmann, CIRT, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, humanitarian crisis, humanitarian crisis in libya, humanitarian disaster in libya, Libya, NATO, NATO bombs Bani Walid, No Fly Zone over Libya, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, Russia, Security counsi, Sirt, Sirte, TNC, Transitional National Counsil, United Nations 3 Comments
From Cynthia McKinney: Libya Eyewitness Truth Tour Final Report
via Actofdefiance On today, the anniversary of the overthrow of King Idris in Libya, the neo-colonial powers met in France to continue their drive at the new carve-up of Africa. This set of circumstances makes many of us very sad. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged acttodefiance, Africa, Al Qaeda, bombing, Colonialism, congress, Cynthia McKinney, EU, eyewitness, France, Ghadafi, Italy, Libya, massacre, NATO, TNC, tour, Transitional National Counsil, Tripoli, truth, USA, war, war crimes Comments Off on From Cynthia McKinney: Libya Eyewitness Truth Tour Final Report