- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Traditional National Counsil
Libya´s TNC plans Democracy within 20 Month´s.
Posted on September 2, 2011 by christoflehmann
Libya´s Transitional National Counsil declares it´s plan to transform Libya into a Democracy within 20 month. Similar projects in Afghanistan and Iraq have failed. by Dr. Christof Lehmann The Libyan Transitional National Counsil (TNC), has presented a plan that is … Continue reading →
Posted in Africa, News, Opinion | Tagged 20 month, al Gamaty, Bengazi, christof lehmann, contracts, Democracy, Ghadafi, Guma, Libya, nsnbc, social structure, TNC, Traditional National Counsil, transitional counsil, Tribe, Tribes, Tripoli, UK | 4 Comments