- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Syrian Regime
Strategically Timed Syrian Massacre
Strategically Timed Syrian Massacre by Stephen Lendman – Insurgents are enlisted, armed, funded, trained, and directed by Western and regional special forces. They decide strategy, targets, and timing. Armies need leadership to operate effectively. So do killer gangs.Special forces … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Ban Kye Moon, Clinton, diplomacy, GCC, global security, Imperialis, international law, international terrorism, Interventionalism, Kofi Annan, Lavrov, Massacres, Middle East, Moscow, NATO, nsnbc, Politics, R2P, Stephen lendman, Syria, Syria Massacrees, Syrian Regime, UN, UN-Imperiaism, US Imperialis, war on syria, Washington 1 Comment
Syria Sanctions and E.U.`s hunger for Oil.
The recently elected Secretary General of the 22 Nations Arab League, Nabil Al Arabi, visited Syria on Wednesday for discussions about “the troubles” in Syria. The visit follows new E.U. sanctions against Syria. The public positioning in the diplomatic war … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, Opinion Tagged al Arabi, alliance, Arab League, Arab Summer, Arabian Summer, Assad, Bashar al Assad, Big Oil, China, Damaskus, E.U., EU, Hague, Iran, Libya, NATO, Nobel, Nobel Peace Laureate, Oil, Oilprices, Pakistan, Peace Price, Russia, Sanctions, Secretary General, Syria, Syrian Regime, TNC, Total, USA 5 Comments