- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: syrian reform process
US / NATO War on Syria and Iran likely in Spite of Security Council Veto.
US / NATO War on Syria and Iran likely in Spite of Security Council Veto. A nsnbc source within U.S.-Special Forces at Ft.Bragg, NC gave already in August 2011 evidence that US Special Forces were on the ground in Syria … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged Al Qaeda, anan six point plan, christof lehmann, Clinton, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, global security, Hariri, international terrorism, Israel, Jumblatt, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, nato aggression, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, Putin, Rice, state sponsored terrorism, Syrian Constitution, syrian reform process, Turkey, unconventional war, United Nations, UNSC, unsc resolution, USA, war on syria, zionism 9 Comments