- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Strait of Hormuz
Iran threatens to destroy 35 of the American military bases in the middle east, if the US launches offensive against it
Iran threatens to destroy 35 of the American military bases in the middle east, if the US launches offensive against it A senior Iranian military official warned the US yesterday that they have already prepared comprehensive contingency plans to take … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged 380th Air Expeditionary Wing, al dhafra air base, Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution Aerospace Force, Ashoura, aviation, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, Fajr-3, Ghadr-110, global security, Iran, Iranian Military Forces, Iranian Missiles, Iranisn Defense, IRGC-AF, Kuwait, Middle East, MRBM, NATO Bases, NSA Bahrain, nsnbc, Politics, Sejjil, Shahab-3, Strait of Hormuz, The Fifth Fleet, US Air Force, US Hegemony, US Military Bases, US Threat against Iran Leave a comment
Iran tests its missiles during military exercise conducted by the Revolutionary Guards
Iran tests its missiles during military exercise conducted by the Revolutionary Guards A major military exercise organized by the Iranian Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution entered its third day today in the southern part of the country. … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Fateh, global security, Iran, Iran Military, Iran sanctions, Iranian Army of the Guardians, Iranian Short Range Ballistic Missiles, Medium Range Ballistic Missile, Military Exercise, missile test, MRBM, nsnbc, Oil Tankers, Oil transport, persian gulf, Qiyam, Republican Guards, Shahab, Shahab-1, Shahab-2, Shahab-3, SRBM, Strait of Hormuz, US embargo, Zelzal Leave a comment
The Geo-Politics of the Strait of Hormuz: Could the U.S. Navy be defeated by Iran in the Persian Gulf?
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization After years of U.S. threats, Iran is taking steps which suggest that is both willing and capable of closing the Strait of Hormuz. On December 24, 2011 Iran started its … Continue reading