- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: STL
Special Tribunal for Lebanon Finds Itself Legitimate
Special Tribunal for Lebanon Finds Itself Legitimate Three years after it began its work, the Trial Chamber of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) has ruled that it is legal, and has jurisdiction over the February 2005 assassination of former … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion, World Tagged Al Akhbar, christof lehmann, Fabrication of Evidence, Hariri Trial, Hezbollah, Human Rights, ICC, ICTY, International Criminal Court, international criminal tribunal, international law, Lebanese Sovereignty, Lebanon, Middle East, nsnbc, Perjury in Hariri Trial, Politics, Rafiq Hariri, Saad Hariri, STL Leave a comment
UN Backed Tribunal for Lebanon Decided to “Try” Four Accused of Hariri Killing “In Absentia”
On 2. February 2012 the UN Tribunal investigating the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri announced that it would go ahead and try four men, accused of “terrorism” and the murder of Rafiq Hariri in absentia. (1) Knowing … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged christof lehmann, global security, Hariri, Hariri Case, Hariri Tape, ICC, international law, Lebanon, Lockerbie trial, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Rafiq Hariri, Saad Hariri, Slobodan Milosevic, Special Tribunal for Lebanon, STL, Syria, UN, United Nations, war on syria Leave a comment
Hariri Implicated in Arming NATO Insurgency in Syria.
The captured Syrian Insurgent Hayel Hasan al Hammoud, who was arrested in relations to arms transports, murder on police and military personel, and the shooting of peaceful protesters, to stirr up violence against the Syrian Government, implicates former Lebanese Prime … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged Arab Spring, Arab Summer, Arabian Summer, Assad, Assad lost legitimacy, Bashar al Assad, Blackwater, cameron and medvedjev, cameron and putin, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Hama, Hariri, hariri and hezbollah, Hariri Assassination, Hariri Implicated in Arming NATO Insurgency in Syria, Hariri Trail, hariri video, hezbolla and Hariri, Hezbollah, hezbollah and syria, insurgents, interference into syrian affairs, Lebanon, Lehmann, Middle East, Nasrallah, NATO insurgency, nsnbc, nsnbc/nsnbc, nsnbcdk, President Assad, Rafiq Hariri, russia is frawing line in syrian sand, Saat Hariri, STL, Syria, syria and hezbollah, Syria Beheading, Syria Kidnapping, Syrian Crackdown, syrian demonstrators, syrian protesters, XE 28 Comments