- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: state leader
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. Domestic and Geo-Political Challenges and US/NATO Ambitions for Global, Full Spectrum Dominance.
Posted on August 17, 2012 by christoflehmann
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. Domestic and Geo-Political Challenges and US/NATO Ambitions for Global, Full Spectrum Dominance. The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea has successfully completed its second transition of leadership since it was founded in 1948. The unexpected death of Kim … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Geo-Politics | Tagged Asian Culture, China, Chinese market, christof lehmann, Colonialism, Communism, Communist Party of Korea, conflict resolution, Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, DPRK, DPRK-China Relations, DPRK-Russia Relations, Dr. Christof Lehmann, economy, Europe, full spectrum dominance, global security, Human Rights Organizations, ICG, imperialism, international crisis group, interventions, Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong-il, Korean economy, Korean War, Lao-tsu, Machiavelli, Middle East, Military First, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Nuclear Weapons, Plato, Politics, propaganda, regime change, responsibility to protect, Sanctions, Socialism, Soros, state leader, succession of power, Tha State, Think Tanks, UN, United Nations, US/NATO, USA | 4 Comments