- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: State department
From Sabra and Shatila to Homs and Damascus.
From Sabra and Shatila to Homs and Damascus. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Disclaimer and Fair Warning. Before you continue reading this article I must warn you. I must warn you because it is an article that contains graphic images that … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, amnesty international, Ban Kyi-Moon, Children, christof lehmann, crimes against humanity, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, global security, Homs, Human Rights, HUmanitarian war, Imperialis, interventionism, Libya, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, NATO Intervention, nsnbc, Politics, Qatar, responsibility to protect, Sabra and Shatila, Saudi Arabia, State department, Syria, Syrian Children, Terrorism, UN, UN-NATO contract, United Nations, UNSC, war crimes, Waron Syria 11 Comments