- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: special forces
SYRIA: British Special Forces, CIA and MI6 Supporting Armed Insurgency. NATO Intervention Contemplated
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization Several articles in the British media confirm that British Special Forces are training Syrian rebels. The underlying pattern is similar to that of Libya where British SAS were on the … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News Tagged center for research on globalization, CIA, global security, imperialism, insurgency, MI6, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, sas, special forces, subversion, Syria, UK, unconventional warfare, USA 2 Comments
The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare.
The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare. By Dr. Christof Lehmann Depending on which particular Middle Eastern or North African nation´s “Arab Spring Revolution one analyses, the final analysis will invariably result in them being hybrid strategies of … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News, Politics Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, abdul basit sida, adib shsishkali, ahmad ramadan, Al Assad, Al Qaeda, al-wadi, anglo-american empire, Assad, Bashar al Assad, beirut, cair, christof lehmann, CIA, cisd, conflict, Covert war, damascus, dia, Dr. Christof Lehmann, hasan shalabi, insurgency, islamic university, ispu, jamal al wadi, MI6, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National counsel of Syria, National Endowment for Democracy, NATO, NED, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, omar brigade, Pentagon, reagan fascell, reagan fascell fellow, reconpress, Sanctions, Saudi Arabia, Security, security counsel, shalabi, special forces, Special Operations, subversion, Syria, syria national counsel, t 18-01, tabbara, The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare, UN, unconventional warfare, United Nations, Washington, yasser tabbara 31 Comments