- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Special Forces in Syria
Turkish General Arrested in Aleppo, Syria; Turkey Denies, Iran Calls for Consequences.
Turkish General Arrested in Aleppo, Syria; Turkey Denies, Iran Calls for Consequences. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – Yesterday the Iranian News Agency FARS reported that the Syrian Military had arrested a Turkish General in Aleppo, Syria. (1) Not Surprisingly the … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Aleppo, Battle for Aleppo, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, global security, hasan basri, Iran, Iran Military and Foreign Affairs, Libya, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, phantom f4, Politics, population of turkey, Special Forces in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Syrian Government, Syrian MIlitary, Terrorism, Turkey, Turkish General in Syria, Tyrkish General captured, war on syria 9 Comments
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria The Obama administration, in liaison with London, Paris, Tel Aviv and NATO headquarters in Brussels, is mulling over various military “intervention options” directed against Syria, including the conduct … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged GCC, global security, globalresearch, intelligence operatives, Israel, Jihad, Jordan, mediterranean basin, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, NATO Intervention, NATO warships, nsnbc, Politics, private security companies, RUSI, Russian Warships, Ruusia, Special Forces in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, subversion of syria, the 4th media, Turkey, turkish special forces, unconventional warfare, war on syria 1 Comment