- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Socialism
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. Domestic and Geo-Political Challenges and US/NATO Ambitions for Global, Full Spectrum Dominance.
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. Domestic and Geo-Political Challenges and US/NATO Ambitions for Global, Full Spectrum Dominance. The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea has successfully completed its second transition of leadership since it was founded in 1948. The unexpected death of Kim … Continue reading →
Racism and Fascism in the Service of the One Percent How corporate rule and the supremacy of imperialism works today By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire Note: The following talk was delivered at a public meeting held in Detroit … Continue reading →
The 18th CPC Party Congress Special: The Coming of a Second Chinese Social Revolution? China: Rise, Fall and Re-Emergence as a Global Power: Some Lessons from the Past By Prof. James Petras via The 4th Media. Introduction The study of … Continue reading →
Poverty Increasing Due to the Capitalist Crisis New figures illustrate the failure of the system to meet the people´s needs. By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire - An Associated Press investigation has further revealed that poverty is increasing at … Continue reading →
Seven Billion Cheers for Direct Democracy By Moti Nissani – Real (or direct) democracy provides the least-flawed way of governing countries, reform organizations, and institutions. In a real democracy, the people themselves make all major political, legal, and judicial decisions. … Continue reading →
“World War III of Contending Systems and Ideologies—Socialism versus Capitalism—For Global Hearts and Minds”
“World War III of Contending Systems and Ideologies—Socialism versus Capitalism—For Global Hearts and Minds” Socialism versus Capitalism: Who Will Win? Revolutionary Consciousness as a Material and Motive Force An old aphorism says: “A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged; … Continue reading →
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions.
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions. The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, CPC, has recently, after concluding a plenum meeting, announced that it will convene … Continue reading →