- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Social Justice
Racism and Fascism in the Service of the One Percent How corporate rule and the supremacy of imperialism works today By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire Note: The following talk was delivered at a public meeting held in Detroit … Continue reading →
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions.
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions. The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, CPC, has recently, after concluding a plenum meeting, announced that it will convene … Continue reading →
Moratorium Struggle Continues In Michigan Homeowners fight to remain in their communities By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire Efforts are underway in metropolitan Detroit to save the homes of Jerome Jackson of Inkster and Jennifer Britt of Rosedale Park. … Continue reading →
Africans In Israel Attacked by Zionist Government and Racist Mobs. Migrants from Sudan and Eritrea beaten, robbed and threatened with deportation. By Abayomi Azikiwe.Editor, Pan-African News Wire Since late May the rising animosity toward African migrants in Israel has reached … Continue reading →
A statement released by the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine about the financial crisis of the Palestinian authority
A statement released by the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine about the financial crisis of the Palestinian authority · Financial crisis due to occupation, Paris agreement and policies of successive governments. · Reducing dependence on foreign aids is … Continue reading →