- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Social Development
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions.
The18th Congress of the Communist Party of China. Meeting Domestic and Global Challenges in a World in Transitions. The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, CPC, has recently, after concluding a plenum meeting, announced that it will convene … Continue reading →
ALBA Countries to Withdraw from Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance. This week, an agreement to publicly withdraw from the Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance was signed by foreign affairs ministers of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas … Continue reading →
Behind the Jobless Figures: African Americans, National Oppression & the Economic Crisis False notions of a recovery are being exposed every month with rising unemployment and poverty By Abayomi Azikiwe – Editor, Pan-African News Wire Unemployment figures for the month … Continue reading →
By Hilary Uguru Nigeria is one of the richest African nations with an annual GDP growth of 6.9% In spite of it´s wealth, Nigeria is ranking among the poorest on the UN Human Development Scale, and the average income is … Continue reading →
A thousand eyes to see the suffering of the world. A thousand ears to hear the suffering of the world. A thousand arms and hands to bring relief to the suffering of the world. This is part of the vow, … Continue reading →
Takunda Maodza Senior Reporter The Herald – Zimbabwe MARANGE diamonds have brought stiff competition on the international market, causing prices to fall sharply, especially in India. This has left traditional giants like De-beers in a quandary. Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation … Continue reading →
GROWING up in Chiadzwa, an area under Chief Marange in Manicaland, Kudakwashe Muchena (25) did not know his home area was blessed with diamonds. He, like many other generations of villagers, was just tilling the land and herding cattle in … Continue reading →