- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: settlement of disputes
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading.
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Bashar al-Jaafari responded to the General Assembly´s Resolution on Syria by calling it hysteric and misleading. The … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged Al-Jaafari, christof lehmann, Civil Liberties, conflict, conflict resolution, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, general assembly, Human Rights, Hypocrisy, illegal intervention, international law, international legitimacy, interventionism, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National Sovereignty, nsnbc, Politics, Saudi Arabia, settlement of disputes, six point plan, state sponsored terrorism, Syria Resolutuin, Syrian UN Ambassador, Terrorism, Tyranny, UN, UN Ambassador, United Nations, war on syria 2 Comments