- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Senkaku Islands
Australia and Japan enhance Defense Ties after Japan´s Nationalization of Disputed Diaoyu Islands.
Australia and Japan enhance Defense Ties after Japan´s Nationalization of Disputed Diaoyu Islands. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc). A high level Japanese delegation, including Japanese Prime Ministaer Satosho Morimoto and Foreign Affairs Minister Koichiro Genba is currently visiting Australia. On the agenda … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, News, South Pacific Tagged Australia and Japan enhance defense ties, Australian Defense Minister Smith, Australian Japanese defense, China Japan disputed Islands, christof lehmann, Diaoyu Doa, East China Sea defense, Japanese military technology transfer to Australia, nsnbc, Senkaku Islands, Smith to visit Japan, South Pacific defense, US marines deployes in Australia Comments Off on Australia and Japan enhance Defense Ties after Japan´s Nationalization of Disputed Diaoyu Islands.
Senkaku Purchase Weakened Japan’s Claim to Exclusive Sovereignty
Senkaku Purchase Weakened Japan’s Claim to Exclusive Sovereignty. TAIPEI — Japan’s effective nationalization of the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea has opened a Pandora’s box of conflicting sovereignty claims that China’s late paramount leader, Deng Xiaoping, tried in … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Geo-Politics, News Tagged asia, Asian Security, Diaoyu Dao, diaoyu islands, Disputed Islands in East China Sea, global security, international law, japan china relations, Japan Taiwan Relations, nsnbc, san francisco treaty, Senkaku Islands, Senkaku Purchase weakens Japan´s Claim, territorial Dispute, us imperialism 1 Comment