- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: security counsel
China, Russia Vetoed Another “DISGUSTED” US/West-led UNSC Resolution against Syria!
By Dr. Kiyul Chung – Editor in Chief, The 4Th Media Another Historic and ABSOULETLY JUSTIFIED Chinese and Russian Veto against Another “DISGUSTED” US/West-led UN Security Council Resolution against Syria! “US ‘Disgusted’ by Russia, China Veto of Syria Resolution” is … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion, World Tagged China, Dr. Kiyul Chung, global security, Kiyul Chung, Middle East, nsnbc, Russia, security counsel, Syria, the 4th media, UN, United Nations, UNSC, USA Leave a comment
Libya War to continue without UN Mandate.
After the United Nations Security Counsel had lent apparent legitimacy for the war on Libya, a new resolution was passed yesterday, ending NATO´s U.N. Mandate. NATO proclaimed, that it will end operation Unified Protector on 31 October. As predicted in … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged African Affairs, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ICC, Libya, Libya War to continue without UN Mandate, libyan resistance, libyan war, Middle East, NATO, nato aggression, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Saif Islam Ghadafi, security counsel, United Nations, UNSC, war on libya 1 Comment
Hypocrisy at it´s most naked
Hypocrisy at it´s most naked by Alan Hart Russia and China’s veto of the UN Security Council resolution which condemned Syria over its brutal crackdown on anti-government protesters and contained a weak reference to the possibility of sanctions against Damascus proved … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged alan hart, hart, Hypocrisy at it´s most naket, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Palestine, palestine statehood, Peace, recognition of palestine, rice at un, Security, security counsel, subversion in syria, susan rice, Syria, UN, UN DONE, United Nations, us and palestine, USA 3 Comments
The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare.
The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare. By Dr. Christof Lehmann Depending on which particular Middle Eastern or North African nation´s “Arab Spring Revolution one analyses, the final analysis will invariably result in them being hybrid strategies of … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News, Politics Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, abdul basit sida, adib shsishkali, ahmad ramadan, Al Assad, Al Qaeda, al-wadi, anglo-american empire, Assad, Bashar al Assad, beirut, cair, christof lehmann, CIA, cisd, conflict, Covert war, damascus, dia, Dr. Christof Lehmann, hasan shalabi, insurgency, islamic university, ispu, jamal al wadi, MI6, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National counsel of Syria, National Endowment for Democracy, NATO, NED, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, omar brigade, Pentagon, reagan fascell, reagan fascell fellow, reconpress, Sanctions, Saudi Arabia, Security, security counsel, shalabi, special forces, Special Operations, subversion, Syria, syria national counsel, t 18-01, tabbara, The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare, UN, unconventional warfare, United Nations, Washington, yasser tabbara 31 Comments