- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saif
Libya elicits lawlessness in geopolitics.
Libya elicits the current state of affairs in global geopolitical trends. It can´t be described as anarchy because it is too well organized. The NGO that should safeguard humanity against the purges of wars of aggression and conquest is instrumentalized … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Geo-Politics Tagged christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, ICC, international jurisdiction, international law, international red cross, Libya, Libya elicits lawlessness in geopolitics, libyan war, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Saif, Saif Islam al-Ghadafi, war crimes, War Crimes Tribunal, Zintan 1 Comment
Libya, the Evil the Grotesque and the Ugly.
Saif Islam Ghadafi is reportedly well and has been walking the streets of Zintan under heavy protection of his capturers. The front is everywhere, and bitter infighting between the Zintan Brigades, the Belhadj Tripoli Brigades, the brigades of the Bengazi … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Editorial Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, al-Keeb, belhadj, Bengazi, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Hefter, Human Rights, ICC, international law, Libya, libyan resistance, libyan war, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Panetta, Panetta in Libya, Saif, Saif al Ghadafi, Saif Islam al-Ghadafi, the Evil the Grotesque and the Ugly, TNC, Tripoli, war crimes 1 Comment