- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saif Islam Ghadafi
Libya: New Vice Roy, New Bills, New Fighting
The Transitional National Counsel of Libya has elected a new unelected Vice Roy to represent Big Oil, Finance Capital and Colonialism in Libya. NATO is presenting the TNC a bill of 480 Milliard USD and wraps up a “successful mission”. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged African Affairs, African Unity, AFRICOM, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Bani Walid, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, E-Keib, El-Keeb, Jalil, Libya, Libyan Government, Libyan PM, libyan resistance, libyan war, mediterranean alliance, NATO, nato secretary general, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Rasmussen, Saif Islam Ghadafi, TNC, Tripoli, Unified Protector 2 Comments
Libya War to continue without UN Mandate.
After the United Nations Security Counsel had lent apparent legitimacy for the war on Libya, a new resolution was passed yesterday, ending NATO´s U.N. Mandate. NATO proclaimed, that it will end operation Unified Protector on 31 October. As predicted in … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged African Affairs, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ICC, Libya, Libya War to continue without UN Mandate, libyan resistance, libyan war, Middle East, NATO, nato aggression, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Saif Islam Ghadafi, security counsel, United Nations, UNSC, war on libya 1 Comment
NATO War Plans for Libya and Beyond.
When Saif Islam Ghadafi promises the People of Libya that he will continue the resistance against NATO´s occupation of Libya, he is speaking to the hearts of millions of Libyans and Africans. His pledge is made in the awareness that … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Asia, Geo-Politics, Middle East, World Tagged China, Chinese Troops in Kashmir, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, global war, international security, Iran, Libya, libyan resistance, mccain, nato war plans, NATO War Plans for Libya and Beyond, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Obama, Occupy Wall Street, Pakistan, Russia, Saif Islam Ghadafi, Syria, TNC, Tripoli, US Threatens China, US threatens Russia 2 Comments