- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saddam Hussein
IRAQ: THE LEGACY OF DECEPTION AND ITS COSTS
By Susan Lindauer, Former CIA Back Channel to Iraq at the United Nations. Most Americans are astonished to discover that right up to 9/11, the CIA was developing a “Real Politik” vision of Iraq that recognized the fast approaching collapse … Continue reading
New geopolitical orientation completed: What do the killings of Milosevic, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi have in common?
By Hannes Hofbauer – Strategic Culture Foundation On the 20th of October 2011, late afternoon, international news agencies reported the death of Muammar al-Gaddafi. He was killed by some rebels in his hometown Sirte, after NATO-bombs hit his convoy. Only … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, World Tagged assassination, geopolitical orientation, Geopolitics, Hannes Hofbauer, Iraq, killings of Milosevic, Libya, muammar ghadafi, murder, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Saddam Hussein, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi, serbia, Slobodan Milosevic, Strategic Culture Foundation, US Dominance, us imperialism, war crimes, Yugoslavia 1 Comment