- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Riyad Al-Assad
What will decide the fate of Syria?
By Dmitiy Sedov- Strategic Culture Foundation The deeper the crisis in Syria, the more evident it becomes that its former ally, Turkey, has played its part in the process. As the only moderate Islamic NATO member state, Turkey has turned … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Ankara, Arab Spring, Baath party, Bashar al Assad, Damaskus, Dmiriy Sedov, Economic Sanctions, Free Syrian Army, FSA, global security, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National counsel of Syria, NATO, NATO Bases in Turkey, NCS, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Riyad Al-Assad, Strategic Culture Foundation, Syria, Turkey, What will decide the fate of Syria Leave a comment