- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Rahman
The Rohingya, Myanmar and Suu Kyi´s difficult Dance with Double Standards. It takes Two to Tango.
The Rohingya, Myanmar and Suu Kyi´s difficult Dance with Double Standards. It takes Two to Tango. According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, UNHCR, more than 70.000 predominantly Muslim Rohingya in Myanmar´s Rakhine State are displaced and dependent … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Editorial, Opinion Tagged ahmedinejad, Al Qaeda, Asian Affairs, christof lehmann, Clinton, Double Standard Two Step, George Soros, HuJI, Human Rights, Internally displaced Rohingya, Iran, military intelligence service, Nobel Peace Laureate, nsnbc, Opinion, Politics, Rahman, Rahman and the Rohingya, Rakhine State Inter-Communal Violence, Rohingya in bangladesh, Rohingya in Myanmar, Suu Kyi, UNHCR, WFP 3 Comments