- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: president john f kennedy
Interview with Philosopher of Science Dr. James Henry Fetzer.
Interview with Philosopher of Science Dr. James Henry Fetzer. A former Marine Corps officer, James Fetzer has published widely on the theoretical foundations of scientific knowledge, computer science, artificial intelligence, cognitive science, and evolution and mentality. McKnight Professor Emeritus at … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, Interviews, Opinion, World Tagged 9/11 President John F. kennedy, Assassination Science, christof lehmann, Civil Liberties, Dr. James Henry Fetzer, Free Intellectual Inquiry, Geo-Politic, george lundberg, global security, Human Rights, international law, Interview with James Fetzer, Interview with Jim Fetzer, James Henry Fetzer, JFK, Jim Fetzer, Kennedy Assassination, Neo-Cons, nsnbc, Philosophy of Science, Politic, president john f kennedy, propaganda, robert groden, science, U.S. American Scholars, United Nations, US Military Industrial Complex, US-Warfare, war on terror, zionism 2 Comments