- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Political Assassination
Putin Accuses US In Murder Of Ghadafi.
Russia’s Vladimir Putin implicated Washington today in the killing of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and launched a tirade against Senator John McCain in an extraordinary attack on US policies. The Russian premier used his annual televised phone-in to unleash the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Europe, News, Northern America Tagged Africa, African Affairs, Ghadafi, global security, international security, Libya, libyan war, muammar ghadafi, NATO, NATO crimes, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Panetta, Political Assassination, Putin, Putin Accuses US In Murder Of Ghadafi, USA, Vladimir Putin, war crimes 1 Comment
Ghadafi – The Murderous Western Touch
by Reason Wafawarova at The Herald – Zimbabwe Jurist Special Guest Columnist and international lawyer Curtis Doebbler has indicated that the killing of Gaddafi was a violation of The Third Geneva Convention on Prisoners of War, was a crime of … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Editorial, World Tagged African Affairs, Ghadafi, Ghadafi - The Murderous Western Touch, Ghadafi assassination, global security, international law, international security, muammar ghadafi, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Political Assassination, Reason Wafawarova, terrorism and security, The Herald, Wafawarova, war crimes Leave a comment