- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pentagon
By Jim Fetzer – Veterans Today Perhaps no question within the scope of 9/11 research generates as much heat and as little light as questions that have arisen over the role of the aircraft on 9/11, which has come to … Continue reading
World War III Has Begun – It`s the First Asymmetric War Long Awaited by Pentagon Think Tanks By Wayne Madsen – Strategic Culture Foundation The Pentagon has already declared World War III and President Barack Obama and the Congress never … Continue reading
Al Qaeda: The End of a Legend? Wherever there is Counterinsurgency, there are “Al Qaeda Affiliated Organizations”
Professor Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Global Research – published at The 4th Media Throughout the post 9/11 era, Al Qaeda and the “threat of Islamic terrorism” have played a central role in defining Washington’s diplomatic agenda, shaping its rhetoric … Continue reading
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare. By Dr. Christof Lehmann Depending on which particular Middle Eastern or North African nation´s “Arab Spring Revolution one analyses, the final analysis will invariably result in them being hybrid strategies of … Continue reading
A “Humanitarian War” on Syria? Military Escalation. Towards a Broader Middle East-Central Asian War?
by Michel Chossudovsky “As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was … Continue reading
Egypts Military Council cracks down on Al Jazeera Mubasher while some naive sould still belief in the singing of happy tomorrows and freedom. Mubaraks hated emergency anti terrorism laws are applied when stating that no new licenses will be issued. … Continue reading