- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Panetta
East China Sea Conflict: Pentagon Chief Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do
East China Sea Conflict: Pentagon Chief Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do “US behaving badly” The dispute over the Diaoyu Islands is essentially a US-made legacy of World War II. The US’ intentional blindness to the illegal nature of Japan’s … Continue reading
Got war if you want it.
Got War if You Want it. By Pepe Escobar. Pentagon head Leon Panetta told ABC News that the US is “ready” to attack Iran. It depends on US President Barack Obama giving it a go. Will he or won’t he? … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Northern America, Opinion Tagged global security, imperialism, Iran, iran nuclear program, Leopn Panetta, Middle East, nobel prize winner, non proliferation treaty, nsnbc, nuclear non proliferation treaty, Obama, Panetta, Pepe Escobar, Politics, us imperialism, USA Leave a comment
Panetta and Afghanistan
By Dmitriy Sedov – Strategic Culture Foundation. Nobody will know what Defense Secretary Leon Panetta felt after getting a report that a terrorist attack had been timed to his arrival at UK Camp Bastion air base situated in the South … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Middle East, News, Northern America Tagged Afghanistan, asia, Dmitriy Sedov, Geopolitics, global security, Middle East, nsnbc, Panetta, Strategic Culture Foundation, taliban, Terrorism, us imperialism Leave a comment
Putin Accuses US In Murder Of Ghadafi.
Russia’s Vladimir Putin implicated Washington today in the killing of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and launched a tirade against Senator John McCain in an extraordinary attack on US policies. The Russian premier used his annual televised phone-in to unleash the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Europe, News, Northern America Tagged Africa, African Affairs, Ghadafi, global security, international security, Libya, libyan war, muammar ghadafi, NATO, NATO crimes, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Panetta, Political Assassination, Putin, Putin Accuses US In Murder Of Ghadafi, USA, Vladimir Putin, war crimes 1 Comment
Libya, the Evil the Grotesque and the Ugly.
Saif Islam Ghadafi is reportedly well and has been walking the streets of Zintan under heavy protection of his capturers. The front is everywhere, and bitter infighting between the Zintan Brigades, the Belhadj Tripoli Brigades, the brigades of the Bengazi … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Editorial Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, al-Keeb, belhadj, Bengazi, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Hefter, Human Rights, ICC, international law, Libya, libyan resistance, libyan war, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Panetta, Panetta in Libya, Saif, Saif al Ghadafi, Saif Islam al-Ghadafi, the Evil the Grotesque and the Ugly, TNC, Tripoli, war crimes 1 Comment