- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: pan-african currency
Libya; The Superiority of African Knowledge.
By Kingsley Sheteh at A Neo Copernican Review When Socrates made the statement that ‘it is better to be unborn than to be untaught for ignorance is the root of all misfortune’, little did he realise how true this will … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Culture, Politics Tagged A Neo Copernican Review, African Affairs, African Culture, African Philosophy, African Unity, Colonialism, Ghadafi, imperialism, Kingsley Sheteh, Libya, muammar ghadafi, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, pan-african currency, Pan-African Economy, The Superiority of African Knowledge., war on libya 1 Comment
Neo-Colonialism, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict
Neo-Colonialism, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict. The withdrawal of the old colonial powers from Africa, in the context of a developing cold war, (1), a developing Pan-African Nationalism (2), and the rising cost of maintaining a colonial administration system, … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Editorial, Geo-Politics, World Tagged african economy, african union, AFRICOM, CFA, cfa zone, China, chinese investments, christof lehmann, cino african, colonization of africa, Dr. Christof Lehmann, European Union, french economy in africa, gbagbo, Ghadafi, global war, Globalization, Libya, mediterranean alliance, mediterranean basin, NATO, Neo colonialism africa, neo-colonialism, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, pan-african, pan-african currency, racism, ressources, Russia, Sarkozy, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict, Tripoli, war on china, war on russia, west africa 36 Comments