- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: OPEC
Venezuela World’s Largest Holder of Proven Oil Reserves
Venezuela World’s Largest Holder of Proven Oil Reserves JEDDAH – Venezuela surpassed Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest holder of proven oil reserves, the BP “Statistical Review of World Energy 2012” said. Saudi Arabia now trails Venezuela with a 16 … Continue reading
Posted in Latin America - Caribic, News Tagged BP, Energy, Latin America - Caribic, nsnbc, Oil Reserves, OPEC, Resources, venezuela, venezuelanalysis Leave a comment
Oil Subsidy Saga: A Harbinger of Nigerian Arab Spring ?
Sulaimon Olanrewaju reports on the factors responsible for variations in petroleum products pricing system among Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) member countries. It seems that for citizens of member countries of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), it … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Economy Tagged Big Oil, ENOC, Ibekwe Alexander, Libya, muammar ghadafi, Nigeria, Nigerian Arab Spring, Nigerian Oil, NIORDC, nsnbc-nsnbc-nsnbc, Oil, Oil Production, OPEC, Saga, Saudi Arabia, UAE 2 Comments