- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Obama and Clinton visit Myanmar
Obama and Clinton to visit Myanmar on 19. November to “push for Democratic Reform”.
Obama and Clinton to visit Myanmar on 19. November to “push for Democratic Reform”. (nsnbc – Christof Lehmann) U.S. President Barak Obama, accompanied by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a historic visit to Myanmar on … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Politics, World Tagged Amesty International on Myanmar, barak obama, christof lehmann, Clinton in Myanmar, Geo-Politic and Myanmar, global security, hillary rodham clinton, Human Rights, Human Rights in Myanmar, nsnbc, Obama and Clinton visit Myanmar, Obama in Myanmar, Politics, Rakhine State, Religion, Sein Thein, Suu Kyi, Thein Sein, victoria nuland 2 Comments