- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: no spin news
A “Humanitarian War” on Syria? Military Escalation. Towards a Broader Middle East-Central Asian War?
by Michel Chossudovsky “As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East Tagged Arab Spring, Arab Summer, christof lehmann, colonialization, damascus, death squads, globalresearch, greater middle east, HUmanitarian war, humanitarian war on syria, insurgency, Iran, Iraq, michel chodussovsky, Middle East, NATO, nato partners, no spin news, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Pentagon, pentagons salvador option, Syria, unconventional warfare, us middle east, us middle east ambition, wesley clark 13 Comments
Enough Is Enough -by Maher Osseiran
People around the world are wondering when the suffering in the name of 9/11 will end; if we don’t stand up to the criminals the answer is never. People in the millions, directly and indirectly, are victims of 9/11. The … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Opinion, World Tagged bin laden confession, bin laden confession video, bin laden dead, bin laden home video, bin laden interview, bin laden not dead, bin laden not wanted by fbi, bin laden sting, bin laden video, Bush Administration, christof lehmann, Department of Defence, Dr. Christof Lehmann, enough is enough, Enough Is Enough -by Maher Osseiran, False flag, false flag operation, FBI, Intelligence failure, Invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq war, khaled al harbi, Maher Osseiran, NATO, nato article five, nato intelligence, no evidence, no spin news, not enough evidence to indict bin laden, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsto article 5, Seal Team six, tota bora, war on iraq, war on saddam 1 Comment
NATO Destabilization of Syria Continues with Beheadings and Armed Attacks.
While the USA is grandstanding, proclaiming the President of Syria, Bashar Al Assad must step down, the NATO backed insurgency continues with beheadings, armed assaults on Military and Police Personnel. by Dr. Christof Lehmann While both Obama, Cameron and other … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion Tagged Al Assad, araab spring, armes cache, Assad, Assad lost legitimacy, Beheading, beheading in syria, Beheading of officer, christof lehmann, Damaskus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, insurgency, NATO, NATO Destabilization, no spin news, nsnbc, nsnbc/nsnbc, Russia, Syria, Turkey, UN Resolution on Syria, USA 4 Comments