- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: no fly zone
NATO to Deploy Patriot Missiles in Turkey
NATO to Deploy Patriot Missiles in Turkey. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc). On Tuesday 27. November 2012 NATO officials assessed sites along the Turkish – Syrian border for a planned deployment of Patriot Air Defense Systems. According to statements issued by the … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged christof lehmann, global security, Merkel sends missiles to Turkey, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO missiles in Turkey, NATO to Deploy Patriot Missiles in Turkey, no fly zone, nsnbc, Patriot Missiles in Turkey, Syria, Turkey defense, Turkey-Syria border, war on syria 1 Comment
No-Fly-Zone over Syria illegal and an Act of War.
No-Fly-Zone over Syria illegal and an Act of War. After the so-called Free Syrian Army has again be defeated in Aleppo, and failed to get the foothold that would be necessary for a Libya-Style establishment of a Transitional Government within … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion Tagged Aleppo, christof lehmann, damascus, Free Syrian Army, GCC, global security, international terrorism, Jordan, law on the use of mercenaries, mercenaries, mercenary force, Middle East, NATO, no fly zone, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, sergei lavrov, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, transitional national government, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, USA, war on syria 4 Comments
UN suspends Syrian mission; tensions escalate
UN suspends Syrian mission; tensions escalate By John Robles – Via Globalresearch. Experts say that charges of attack helicopter supplies to Syria are a precursor to implementing what NATO has used in almost every campaign in the last 10 years, … Continue reading
Syria – Next Step of NATO Military Strategy: Bombing & Annexation of a Quarter of Syrian Territory
As the next step of NATO’s military strategy in Syria is revealed, the Orwellian buzzwords evolve a stage further to include ‘collective air shields’ as well as the ‘humanitarian corridor’ – euphemisms for the deadly bombardment, annexation and occupation of … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged air shields, Al Qaeda, Assad, belhadj, damascus, empirestrikesblack, Free Syrian Army, global security, Homs, Humanitarian Corridor, HUmanitarian war, Libya, Martin Iqbal, Middle East, National Council of Syria, NATO Intervention, NATO mercenaries, nato powers, no fly zone, nsnbc, Politics, Syria, Terrorism, war crimes, war on syria 1 Comment
Libya; Just One Moment.
Sometimes we can get so caught up in consensus reality that we forget to think. Coming home tired after work, dinner with the family, our favorite news cast, and we have confirmation that the good old world, as much as … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged African Franc, african spring, african union, barak obama, black africa, black killed in libya, black libyans, CFA, christof lehmann, Colonialism, concensus reality, Dr. Christof Lehmann, First African American president, french economy, gbagbo, humanitarian bombing, Ivory Coast, Laurent Gbagbo, Libya, Libya; Just One Moment, massacres in libya, Media, missiles fired into tripoli, neo-colonialism, no fly zone, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, racism, racism kills, UNSC Resolution 1973 2 Comments