- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: netanyahu
A BREAKING NEWS: Another False Flag Will ISRAEL BLOW UP Something and FALSELY BLAME It on IRAN AGAIN
A BREAKING NEWS: Another False Flag Will ISRAEL BLOW UP Something and FALSELY BLAME It on IRAN AGAIN According to U.S. officials, Israel is training and supporting Iranian terrorists who are trying to topple the Iranian government. Those Israeli-funded terrorists have faked documents to … Continue reading
Netanyahu To Ignore Report On Legalizing West Bank Settlement Outposts
Netanyahu To Ignore Report On Legalizing West Bank Settlement Outposts Fearing international repercussions and criticism, Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, decided to shelve a report prepared by former Supreme Court Judge, Edmond Levy, as the report calls for “legalizing” Israeli … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged conflict, daniel hershkowitz, edmond levy, fourth geneva convention, Human Rights, Israel, Middle East, netanyahu, Occupation of Palestine, Outposts, Politics, Report On Legalizing West Bank Settlement Outposts, Settlements, war crimes, West Bank, zionism Leave a comment
Israel’s occupation: Who is most “out of touch with reality”?
By Alan Hart– If more proof was needed (some of us think it isn’t) that Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu lives in a fantasy world that exists only in his own deluded mind, his latest verbal assault on the UN Human … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion Tagged alan hart, Israel, Israel Palestine, Middle East, netanyahu, nsnbc, occupied palestinian territory, Palestine, UNSC, war crimes, zionism Leave a comment
Netanyahu v Obama – What next?
By Alan Hart – The headline over an article in Ha-aretz by Bradley Burston on Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s poker game with President Obama was If Obama wins in November, is Netanyahu in trouble? That’s a question I’ve had in … Continue reading
What is Iran’s Supreme Leader’s game?
By Pepe Escobar – We interrupt this program to ask the supreme war-or-peace question; what game is Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei really playing? A recurrent theme among the lively Iranian global diaspora is that the Supreme Leader is … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged ahmedinejad, GCC, global security, IAEA, Iran, IRGC, Israel, Khamenei, Lieberman, Middle East, netanyahu, Non-Proliferation, nsnbc, nuclear energy, Nuclear Weapons, Pepe Escobar, Revolutionary Guards, USA, zionism Leave a comment
Eshtayya: “Palestinian Lands Are For the Palestinians, Not For Settlements”
Mohammad Eshtayya, member of the Central Committee of Fateh movement, headed by Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, stated that Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and his government, must understand that the Palestinian lands are for the Palestinian people, and not for … Continue reading