- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: NATO summit
NATO ENLARGEMENT: From the North Atlantic to the South Pacific Encompassing Australia and New Zealand
NATO ENLARGEMENT: From the North Atlantic to the South Pacific Encompassing Australia and New Zealand. On June 4 NATO’s Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and New Zealand’s Prime Minister John Key signed a partnership agreement at NATO Headquarters in Brussels, … Continue reading
NATO`s 25th Summit in Chicago in Preparation of Global Full Spectrum Dominance, Interventionism, Possible Preparations for A Regional War Directed against Russia and China, and Developments in Global Security.
By Christof Lehmann, nsnbc -NATO and Chicago prepare for NATO`s 25th Summit while a 17 nations war games exercise is planned in northern Jordan, near the Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin has called US President Obama and declared that … Continue reading
By Christof Lehmann. Today, at the NATO Summit in the Windy City, Chicago, Afghanistan will be demanding that NATO contributes 4.1 billion USD per year after withdrawing NATO troops in 2014. Afghanistan´s Foreign Minister Jawed Ludin informed international media that … Continue reading
The News Blackout veiling the NATO Summit in Secrecy is tangible. All that permeates the barrier of silence is, that NATO is committed to continue it´s “successful campaigns” and development into a Global Force of Imperialism and Subversion, the war … Continue reading