- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: nato member states
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”.
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The special envoy to … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion Tagged Annan Plan, Annan resigned, Arab League, China, christof lehmann, conflict resolution, National Sovereignty, nato member states, NATO War on Syria, nsnbc, Politics, Putin, Russia, Sabra and Shatila, Security Council, six point peace plan, state sponsored terrorism, Syria Six Point Plan, UK, UN, undefined, UNSC, USA, war on syria 2 Comments
Syria – Declarations of War.
Syria – Declarations of War. By Christof Lehmann. – nsnbc. Let us be honest; Syria is in a state of war. I is a war that is being portrayed as an internal conflict, but that does not change the fact … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged Al Khalifa, Al Qaeda, Arab League, China, christof lehmann, Civil Liberties, cliffhanger, Clinton, Declaration of War, Democracy, Economic Warfare, EU, final solution for Palestine, GCC, global security, Guantanamo, Gulf Cooperation Council, gulf cooperation council crackpot disctator, gulf crackpot, Human Rights, Israel, Libya, media war., Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National Endowment for Democracy, NATO, nato member states, NATO mercenaries, NDAA, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Palestine, PoliticsSyria, propaganda, Romney, Russia, SANA, saud, Secret Armies, state sponsored terrorism, US Armored Brigades, USA, war declaration, war on syria, westerwelle 4 Comments