- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: national transitional counsel
Why is President Obama sending 12, 000 U.S. troops to Libya?
By Cynthia McKinney – The 4Th Media It is with great disappointment that I receive the news from foreign media publications and Libyan sources that our President now has 12,000 U.S. troops stationed in Malta and they are about to … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Middle East, Northern America, Opinion, World Tagged A Clean Break, Africa, Cynthia McKinney, global conflict, global security, Libya, national transitional counsel, NATO, Neo-Conservative, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, PNAC, Project for a New American Century, the 4th media, Tripoli, us imperialism, US Troops, war crimes, war on libya 8 Comments
Libya Storm on Sirte Failed TNC in Desperate Chaos
Yesterday NATO and TNC Mercenaries initiated the yet heaviest assault on the strategically and economically important city of Sirte, advancing into the suburbs of the city. After heavy fighting the attack was grinded to a halt this morning. Though heavy … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, African Affairs, Al Qaeda, belhadj, Bengazi, Bengazi traibal leaders, christof lehmann, civilian casualties, democracy in 20 months, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Jalil, Libya, Libya Storm on Sirte Failed TNC in Desperate Chaos, libya war, libyan islamic fighting group, national transitional counsel, NATO, NATO bombing, nato war crimes, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Sirte, sirte attack, sirte hospital, sirte siege, Special Operations, TNC, transitional national counsel, Tripoli, tripoli hospital bombed, tripoli judge assassinated, Tuareg, weapons in tripoli 11 Comments
Libya Heavy Fighting and Half-Hearted Calls For Diplomacy.
Last weeks strategic and tactical adaptations of the Libyan Armed Forces as well as increased national and international support for the fight to liberate Libya has forces NATO and TNC forces into the defense on the ground. NATO´s absolute dominance … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Opinion Tagged 20000 sorties, amphibian landing, Bani Walid, cameron, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, half hearted calls for diplomacy, International support for libya, Khamis Ghadafi, Libya Heavy Fighting and Half-Hearted Calls For Diplomacy. Libya heavy fighting, Libyan Elite forces, libyan youth movement, libyan yyouth movement calling to arms, muammar ghadafi, national transitional counsel, NATO, nato destroyer attacked, nato destroyer smoking, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Sarkozy, Sirte, terror bombing, transitional national counsel, vietnam option, youth movement joins resistance 9 Comments