- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: National defense Authorization Act
Obama and Clinton Arrested under the National Defense Authorization Act.
Posted on July 8, 2012 by christoflehmann
Obama and Clinton Arrested under the National Defense Authorization Act. Before repealing the National Defense Authorization Act, which literally was the final death sentence to any residual democracy and justice in the United States of America, I would highly recommend … Continue reading →
THE COUP OF 2012: Encroachment upon Basic Freedoms, Militarized Police State in AmericaTHE COUP OF 2012: Encroachment upon Basic Freedoms, Militarized Police State in America
Posted on June 15, 2012 by nsnbc international
THE COUP OF 2012: Encroachment upon Basic Freedoms, Militarized Police State in America. Back in 1992 the Pentagon’s Joint Chiefs of Staff held a “Strategy Essay Competition.” The winner was a National War College student paper entitled, “The Origins of … Continue reading →
Posted in Northern America, Opinion | Tagged Constitutional Rights, Fascism, Militarism, National defense Authorization Act, national war college, NDAA, Patriot Act, Politics, USA | Leave a comment
US – EU Citizen ? Your Government Is Murdering You.
Posted on January 16, 2012 by nsnbc international
If you find the above statement unbelievable, is your own life or that of your children worth a couple of minutes of your consideration ? There are perfectly understandable, easily explainable reasons for, why it is more difficult for you … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Northern America, Opinion, World | Tagged 7/7, 9/11, Civil Liberties, defense authorization act, EU, False flag, global security, London Bombings, ludicrous diversion, National defense Authorization Act, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Terrorism, Tube Bombings, UK, USA, war crimes | Leave a comment
THE INAUGURATION OF POLICE STATE USA 2012. Obama Signs the “National Defense Authorization Act “
Posted on January 2, 2012 by nsnbc international
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization With minimal media debate, at a time when Americans were celebrating the New Year with their loved ones, the “National Defense Authorization Act ” H.R. 1540 was signed into law … Continue reading →