- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Nanjing
Sirens in China wail for murdered civilians, raped and murdered women worldwide.
Sirens in China wail for murdered civilians, raped and murdered women worldwide. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. On Thursday, 13. December 2012 at 10 a.m. sirens throughout China started wailing. With global security being more fragile than ever since the end … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Editorial, News, Opinion Tagged 20.000 raped women in Nanjing, 75th anniversary of Nanjing massacre, China, Chinese sirens, christof lehmann, cold war conflicts, CPC, full spectrum dominance, Human Rights, Libya, Massacre of nanjing, Middle East, Nanjing, Nanjing Municipality, nsnbc, Politics, rape as weapon, Rape of Nanjing, Sabra and Shatila, secretary of the Nanjing Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, Sirens in Nanjing, The Heart of Darkness, war crimes, Yang Weize 4 Comments