- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Myanmar inter-communal violence
U.N.´s Ambiguous Role in Plight of Myanmar´s Rohingya.
U.N.´s Ambiguous Role in Plight of Myanmar´s Rohingya. Four month after the eruption of the inter-communal violence in Myanmar´s Rakhine State, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said that some 75.000 are internally displaced and that the numbers … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Editorial, Geo-Politics Tagged Al Qaeda, Bangladesh, Burma, christof lehmann, CIA, DGFI, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Geo-Politics, HuJI, IDP Camps in Rakhine State, internally displace, Myanmar, Myanmar gas, Myanmar inter-communal violence, Myanmar Muslims, Myanmar Oil, Myanmar refugees, nsnbc, Rakhine State, Rohingya, state sponsored terrorism, Terrorism, UNHCR, United Nations 6 Comments