- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: mullah omar
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Geo-Politics, Middle East, Northern America Tagged 2001, 9/11, anglo-american empire, Asian Affairs, Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, chossudovsky, CIA, Decision to Invade Afghanistan, drug trade, drug traffic, george bush, global research, isi, kabul, michel chossudovsky, mullah omar, NATO, nato in afghanistan, NATO invasion of Afghanistan, northern alliance, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, occupation of afghanistan, October 7, oil in afghanistan, osama, Pentagon, PNAC, taliban, United Nations, war on russia, war on terror Leave a comment
Abdelhakim Belhadj The Mask Behind The Many Men
In Anglo-American Nation Building Projects, decades of underhanded double dealing of CIA, DIA, MI5, MI6, NATO Intelligence Services, et al. often have the effect that persons that have been convenient assets, are being maneuvered into places of power and public … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Editorial, World Tagged 9/11, abdelhakim belhadj, Abdelhakim Belhadj The Mask Behind The Many Men, agfhanistan war, Al Qaeda, al qaeda and cia, anglo_american empire, assasination of ghadafi, assassination attempt, black lybians, Bush Administration, chicken haws, christof lehmann, CIA Asset, double agent, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Extreme Prejudice, Iraq war, Jalil, jebril, killing american soldiers, libyan islamic fighting group, LIFG, majahedeen in afghanistan, massacre of black libyan, MI5, MI6, mi6 assassination, missing trillions, mujahedeen, mullah omar, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsncb, NTC, operation enduring freedom, Osama Bin Laden, patsie, pentagon attack, prisoner, sudi arabia financing al Qaeda, Susan Lindauer, synthetic terror, taleban, terroris, The Mask Behind The Many Men, TNC, Tripoli, war crimes, webster griffin tarpley, webster tarpley, Whistleblower 62 Comments