- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Muhammed Cartoons
NATO´s lost battle in Homs, UN´s Six Point Plan and the continuation of the Subversion.
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. When the worlds most powerful military alliance has been defeated in a battle, what better media strategy to use than scapegoating the victorious enemy, and to position him as tyrant, dictator and, which is very … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Al Qaeda, Annan, Arab League, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, Golan Highs, Homs, imperialism, Iran Iraq, Jyllands Posten, Kofi Annan, MI6, Middle East, MSM, Muhammed Cartoons, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Orientalism, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Syria Six Point Plan, Turkey, United Nations, UNSC, US Hegemony, us imperialism, war crimes, war on syria, Zionism Israel 3 Comments