- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: muammar ghadafi
New geopolitical orientation completed: What do the killings of Milosevic, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi have in common?
By Hannes Hofbauer – Strategic Culture Foundation On the 20th of October 2011, late afternoon, international news agencies reported the death of Muammar al-Gaddafi. He was killed by some rebels in his hometown Sirte, after NATO-bombs hit his convoy. Only … Continue reading
Sulaimon Olanrewaju reports on the factors responsible for variations in petroleum products pricing system among Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) member countries. It seems that for citizens of member countries of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), it … Continue reading
Russia’s Vladimir Putin implicated Washington today in the killing of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and launched a tirade against Senator John McCain in an extraordinary attack on US policies. The Russian premier used his annual televised phone-in to unleash the … Continue reading
By Kingsley Sheteh at A Neo Copernican Review When Socrates made the statement that ‘it is better to be unborn than to be untaught for ignorance is the root of all misfortune’, little did he realise how true this will … Continue reading
31 October NATO officially ended Operation Unified Protector after the successful installation of an absolutely dependent and compliant proxy government that would immediately re-invite a coalition of 13 NATO and NATO Allied countries. The first victim of war, it is … Continue reading
Muammar Ghadafi Speech at the United Nations General Assembly 2009
New alliance of imperialist-led states plot theft and repression By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire In the aftermath of the brutal assassination of Libyan leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi and the destruction of his hometown of Sirte, the United Nations … Continue reading