- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Modo-Colonialism
A Response to Henry Kissinger on Syria and the Global Order by Christof Lehmann.
A Response to Henry Kissinger on Syria and the Global Order by Christof Lehmann. By Dr. Christof Lehmann. Dr. Kissinger. This article is an open response to your recent article on principles in international law, the Treaty of Westphalia, the … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged Arab Spring, Bahrain, christof lehmann, Colonialism, Covert war, Democracy, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, Global Order, global security, henry kissinger, Human Rights, Humanitarin principles, Illegal war, imperialism, Libya, Manufacturing of War, Middle East, Modo-Colonialism, National Endowment for Democracy, National Sovereignty, NATO, New World Order, Politics, Qatar, responsibility to protect, Saudi Arabia, special forces, treaty of westphalia, UN Charter, United Nations, USA, war crimes, war ob Libya, war on syria 4 Comments
How the Arab Spring was sapped dry.
How the Arab Spring was sapped dry. By Ismael Hossein-zadeh. Within the first few months of 2011, the United States and its allies lost three loyal “friends”: Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, Zine el-Abbidine Ben Ali in Tunisia and Saad Hariri … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged christof lehmann, Geo-Politics, global security, hosni mubarak, imperialism, Ismael Hossein-zadeh, Libya, Middle East, Modo-Colonialism, nsnbc, Politics, Post-modern coup de etat, Saad Hariri, us imperialism, war on libya, war on syria Leave a comment
AFRICAN UNION: Still helping the Imperialist Rule
By Thomas C Mountain – The 4Th Media. The African Union has mutated into a particularly corrupt and brutal enforcer of western rule in Africa. When it comes to the interests of Pax Americana, you must start with the crimes … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Politics Tagged Africa, african union, AU, Colonialism, Geo-Politics, imperialism, Modo-Colonialism, nsnbc, pan-african, PAP, the 4th media 2 Comments
The Need to Enrich Our Knowledge
By Fidel Castro Ruz – Cubadebate. The filmed scenes of the massacre in Libya, starting to be seen, offend for their total absence of humanism and the crass lies that served as an excuse for invading and taking over the … Continue reading
Amnesty and the NATO Cover-Up of War Crimes in Libya.
LINK TO UPDATED VERSION. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Yesterday, on 19 March 2012, Amnesty International was calling on NATO to “investigate the killing of dozens of civilians during it`s air campaign last year and to provide reparations to the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Africa, Al Qaeda, amnesty international, belhadj, christof lehmann, Colonialism, command responsibility, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ethnic cleansing, genocide, Human Rights, human rights organization, ICC, imperialism, Libya, LIFG, Modo-Colonialism, NATO, nato propaganda, nato war crimes, nobel peace price, nsnbc, Politics, Tawergha, Tripoli, UN, UNSC, war on libya 2 Comments
THE AFRICAN DILEMMA: KONY 2012 – LIBERATION OR RECOLONISATION?
By Kingley Shethe African Background Today has been a very disturbing day for me and I guess for all the millions of people around the world who were fortunate or unfortunate to have watched the Kony 2012 30-minute video that … Continue reading