- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Military Confrontation
Attack on Syria likely before March?
After the Arab Leagues discontinuation of it´s mission in Syria, the closure of European and Arab Embassies in Damascus, and the non binding resolution of the United Nations General Assembly, all signals are set “Go” for the War on Syria … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged AL, Al Assad, Arab League, christof lehmann, churkin, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU, Free Syrian Army, global security, insurgency, Iran, Jordan, Jumblatt, Lebanon, Middle East, middle east conflict, Military Confrontation, NATO, NATO mercenaries, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Russia, Sanctions, subversion, Syria, TC 18-01, Terrorism, Turkey, UN, UN General Assembly, unconventional warfare, UNSC, USA, war on syria, Wider Middle East 29 Comments