- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Militarism
European intellectuals’ fears of a new war: dangerous lack of self-critique
European intellectuals’ fears of a new war: dangerous lack of self-critique There is something substantial that changed in Europe’s intellectual landscape during the last 1-2 months: talk of a new “big war” (some intellectuals even say “world war”) is no … Continue reading
Clinton’s Africa Tour Advances U.S. Militarism and Attacks on China
Clinton’s Africa Tour Advances U.S. Militarism and Attacks on China Secretary of State responds negatively to continent’s needs for greater independence By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton toured eight African countries over an … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Geo-Politics, News Tagged Abayomi Azikiwe, African Affairs, AFRICOM, Anti-Imperialism, BRICS, Capitalism, China, China Africa Relations, china summit, clinton in africa, Drones, global security, Global Trade, Hilary Clinton, Middle East, Militarism, nsnbc, pan african news, Pan African News Wire, Pan-African Affairs, Politics, Somalia, us imperialism, US secretary of state in africa Leave a comment
When Will US Attack Syria? All The Evidence to Justify Attack is Bogus!
When Will US Attack Syria? All The Evidence to Justify Attack is Bogus! When Will We Attack Syria? Plans, rumors, and war propaganda for attacking Syria and deposing Assad have been around for many months. In my opinion, all the … Continue reading
A Doomsday View of 2012
By James Petras Introduction: The economic, political and social outlook for 2012 is profoundly negative. The almost universal consensus, even among mainstream orthodox economists is pessimistic regarding the world economy. Though even here their predictions understate the scope and depth … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Economy, Europe, Northern America Tagged 2012, A Doomsday View of 2012, China, conflict, E.U. Crisis, economic crisis, economy, End of America, European Union, global conflict, james petras, middle east conflict, Midle East, Militarism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Recession, Russia, USA, zionism Leave a comment