- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Middle East Security
Palestine Wins General Assembly Vote The Palestinians managed to garner an overwhelming support to their UN General Assembly membership bid and were voted in as a nonmember observer state. 138 member states voted in favor of Palestine, while only 9 … Continue reading
Bahrain uprising threatens US hegemony Connecting the dots of recent dramatic events in Bahrain spells one unmistakable message — the US-backed Al Khalifa regime is on the political ropes. It is desperately trying to defeat a determined pro-democracy movement that … Continue reading
Syrian activist: “Foreign support for the terrorists should be stopped” – An Interview by Kourosh Zibari
Syrian activist: “Foreign support for the terrorists should be stopped” – An Interview by Kourosh Zibari The U.S.-based Syrian activist believes that the foreign-backed terrorists in Syria are committing atrocities against the innocent civilians while they receive military and financial support … Continue reading
Brahimi Continues Peacemaking Efforts in Syria Damascus, Oct 23 (Prensa Latina) UN Special Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi continued his contacts with different Syria political and social sectors, seeking formulas aimed at a political resolution of the crisis in this … Continue reading
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity.
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity. The decision of Turkey´s AKP government to allow Turkish military operations beyond the Turkish-Syrian border has been met with massive popular protests. The population of … Continue reading
Abla Sa’adat visits Denmark for multiple solidarity events The International Forum in Denmark, a leftist, anti-racist association, invited Abla Sa’adat, the wife of Comrade Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, to … Continue reading