- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: michel chossudovsky
The Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Who’s Who? Who Is Behind the Terrorists? Who is behind the terrorist group which attacked the BP -Statoil-Sonatrach In Amenas Gas Field Complex located on the Libyan border in South Eastern Algeria? (see map below) … Continue reading
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria The Obama administration, in liaison with London, Paris, Tel Aviv and NATO headquarters in Brussels, is mulling over various military “intervention options” directed against Syria, including the conduct … Continue reading
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance?
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance? By Michel Chossudovsky. It has been established that the Houla massacre, which has resulted in more than one hundred deaths of men, women and … Continue reading
SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as Part of The United States Covert Operation. By Michel Chossudovsky. Global Research – Via THE 4TH MEDIA SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as part of a US Covert Op. Mobilizing Public Support for a R2P War … Continue reading
By Michel Chossudovsky – Via The 4Th Media. “ How you define your role, and where and how you decide to pursue it, is of vital interest to the United Nations, given the long tradition of cooperation and coordination between … Continue reading
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky – Via The 4Th Media. . There is something disturbing in the nature of post 9/11 public discourse. Incessantly, on a daily basis, Al Qaeda is referred to by government officials, members of the US Congress, Wall Street … Continue reading
SYRIA: British Special Forces, CIA and MI6 Supporting Armed Insurgency. NATO Intervention Contemplated
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization Several articles in the British media confirm that British Special Forces are training Syrian rebels. The underlying pattern is similar to that of Libya where British SAS were on the … Continue reading