- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: michel chossudovsky
The Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Who’s Who? Who Is Behind the Terrorists?
The Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Who’s Who? Who Is Behind the Terrorists? Who is behind the terrorist group which attacked the BP -Statoil-Sonatrach In Amenas Gas Field Complex located on the Libyan border in South Eastern Algeria? (see map below) … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis Tagged Al Qaeda in Mali and Algeria, Al Qaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb, michel chossudovsky, Who is who in North Africa´s Al Qaeda Comments Off on The Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Who’s Who? Who Is Behind the Terrorists?
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria The Obama administration, in liaison with London, Paris, Tel Aviv and NATO headquarters in Brussels, is mulling over various military “intervention options” directed against Syria, including the conduct … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged GCC, global security, globalresearch, intelligence operatives, Israel, Jihad, Jordan, mediterranean basin, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, NATO Intervention, NATO warships, nsnbc, Politics, private security companies, RUSI, Russian Warships, Ruusia, Special Forces in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, subversion of syria, the 4th media, Turkey, turkish special forces, unconventional warfare, war on syria 1 Comment
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance?
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance? By Michel Chossudovsky. It has been established that the Houla massacre, which has resulted in more than one hundred deaths of men, women and … Continue reading
SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as Part of The United States Covert Operation
SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as Part of The United States Covert Operation. By Michel Chossudovsky. Global Research – Via THE 4TH MEDIA SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as part of a US Covert Op. Mobilizing Public Support for a R2P War … Continue reading
Foreign Troops Inside Syria: The Failed UN Brokered “Peace Plan” Sets the Stage for War?
By Michel Chossudovsky – Via The 4Th Media. “ How you define your role, and where and how you decide to pursue it, is of vital interest to the United Nations, given the long tradition of cooperation and coordination between … Continue reading
Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda…. An Incessant and Repetitive Public Discourse Part I
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky – Via The 4Th Media. . There is something disturbing in the nature of post 9/11 public discourse. Incessantly, on a daily basis, Al Qaeda is referred to by government officials, members of the US Congress, Wall Street … Continue reading
SYRIA: British Special Forces, CIA and MI6 Supporting Armed Insurgency. NATO Intervention Contemplated
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization Several articles in the British media confirm that British Special Forces are training Syrian rebels. The underlying pattern is similar to that of Libya where British SAS were on the … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News Tagged center for research on globalization, CIA, global security, imperialism, insurgency, MI6, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, sas, special forces, subversion, Syria, UK, unconventional warfare, USA 2 Comments