- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Medvedev and Putin at Davos
Davos: The Syria War Continuum and the Tripartite Energy War.
Davos: The Syria War Continuum and the Tripartite Energy War. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) – The energy security stall mate after the Russia – EU Summit in Bruxelles in December 2012 continues in Davos. Russian – European relations with regard to … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged christof lehmann, Davos, Energy security in Europe and Syria War, EU Russian Energy Sectors, Medvedev and Putin at Davos, nsnbc, nsnbc.me, Syria War Continuum Comments Off on Davos: The Syria War Continuum and the Tripartite Energy War.